About the Journal
Pest Management in Horticultural Ecosystems is published by the Association for Advancement of Pest Management in Horticultural Ecosystem as Open Access journal with a frequency of two issues per year since 1994.
- Issue 1: January – June
- Issue 2: July - December
The authors hold the copyright of the articles published and are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0). The journal issue and individual articles are available to readers immediately upon publication free of charge to read, download and share.
There are no publication or article processing charges. However, the authors who wish to submit their manuscripts to the journal should be an Annual or Life Member of the Association for Advancement of Pest Management in Horticultural Ecosystems.
- Life member: Rs 5,000/-
- Annual Member: Rs 1,000/-, US $ 100 (US $ 50 for SAARC Countries)
Besides original research papers, review articles from authors with considerable experience in relevant field are also published.
Proceedings of scientific meetings/workshops related to plant protection are also welcome.
- through E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The manuscript should preferably pertain to the research work carried out during the last five years. Author(s) must certify that the manuscript has not been submitted elsewhere. All papers will be refereed.
- Short communications on significant research findings or new records are welcome.
- Only invited review papers will be considered.
- All articles should have an ABSTRACT of about 200 words followed by 4-6 KEYWORDS
- Research Notes/Short Notes should have maximum of one Table and one graph or picture.
- All authors should be members of AAPMHE (either life or annual).
- There are no processing or page charges to publish articles.
- Decision of the Chief Editor is final. Authors are permitted to photocopy their articles for non-commercial and scientific purposes.
- The manuscript should strictly adheres to the style of journal. For the style and format authors are advised to refer the latest volume at aapmhe.in.
- REFERENCES:References should be cited in the text in the form : (Granett and Dunbard, 1975). The term et al., (italicized) should be used when there are more than two authors. The letters a, b, c.... should be used following the year, to distinguish between two or more papers by the same author(s) in one year. References at the end of the text should be given in the following form :
Morris, R. F. 1954. Single factor analysis in population dynamics.Ecology, 40: 580-589.
Takabayashi, J., Dicke, M. and Posthumus, M. A. 1991. Introduction of indirect defence against spider mites in uninfested Lima bean leaves. Phytochemistry,30: 1459-1462.
Litsinger, J. A. and Moody, K. 1986. Integrated pest management in multiple cropping systems.In Multiple Cropping Ed. Solly, M., American Society of Agronomy, Wisconsin, pp. 293-316.
Singh, D. P. 1986. Breeding for resistance to diseases and insect pests. Springer Verlag. New York.